Important Do’s If You Are Involved In A Crash
- Call an ambulance if you’re hurt or in pain.
- Call the police to document the crash and prepare a report.
- Take pictures of the crash scene and damage to all vehicles involved.
- Exchange insurance information with the other driver.
- If painful symptoms continue, seek medical treatment within 14 days of the crash or you may lose your right to important medical and lost wage benefits.
- Contact the attorneys at Gomez & Touger, P.A. to assist you with our aggressive representation.
Translate » Ver en Español